Sales SOS (Success Outcome Strategies)
This blended learning workshop series is ideally suited to Sales managers, regional sales team members who need to sell as part of their technical role as well as business owners who find themselves having to sell as part of their role.
"Sales SOS (Success Outcome Strategies)" course is supported by live on-line training/webinars where participants will be expected to bring summary of learning and additional questions to the fortnightly live online training. The course is designed to ensure people have a chance to apply what they learn, ask questions as they go and through the programme tracking ensure they stay on track and have the support they need. The course is spread over six weeks of short daily videos (3-9 minute videos covering one key point per day and supported by workbook that follows and supports the online videos) and teaching segments covering supported by live participatory webinars and covers the following.
Webinar - set expectations and allow attendees to meet presenter and other participants and ascertain what the team is looking to achieve as a result of the investment in training in them
Week 1 - Sales success mindset ▼
- It is all in your mind
- Know thyself – the art of self improvement
- Winning on the inside – always be on form
- You are the message
- Know your game – know your numbers
Week 2 - Understanding customers ▼
- Know your customers
- Understanding sales drivers
- Know your product offering
- Know your sales process
- Know your competition
Week 3 - Managing success ▼
- Why should i choose you?
- KPA’s & KPI’s importance of key measures
- Using figures to motivate and drive yourself
- Maximise your time
- Use your tools
- CRM; cell; tablet; cloud; systems
Week 4 - Core skills – equipping for success (part 1) ▼
- Researching customers
- Power of rapport
- Indispensable skill of listening
- The power of product knowledge
- Questions hold the answer & start the close
Week 5 - Core skills – equipping for success (part 2) ▼
- Objection handling with style, grace & understanding
- Benefits – show why your features matter to me
- Manage your pipeline – always follow up
- Close! Always close! Always be closing!
- Give more. Get more. Cross sell & up sell
Week 6 - Strengthening ongoing relationships/account management ▼
- Follow up first – make it part of the process
- Case studies
- Your reputation and w.o.m. / referrals
- Building lasting relationships
- Webinar to discuss success achieved and answer any additional questions person.
People doing the course will have more confidence and a clear understanding of sales and the process required to find clients and take them through the sales process to a close as well as how to manage ongoing customer accounts. The course offers a degree of flexibility to accommodate people who need to fit training around learning styles and varying time commitments
This course is available to individuals at an investment of $150 unsupported by webinars.
Corporate investment for Sales SOS Course is $2750 supported by 3 x webinars for up to 10 staff.
This Corporate version Course is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz